Technologies used extensively, either professionally or in projects that have been publicly released.
|Compiled Languages:||C++, Objective C, C#, Java.|
|Libraries:||STL, Boost, Win32, COM, ATL, WTL, Qt, OpenGL, Cocoa, jQuery, Modernizr.|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, MacOS X, Linux, iOS.|
|Networking:||Curl, Boost Asio, socket APIs, knowledge of TCP, UDP and HTTP protocols.|
2009 - Present
DiskWave. A free disk size utility for Mac OS X, developed using C++, Objective-C and Cocoa.
2013 - Present
Jan 2009 - Present, Aris, Oxford, UK
Senior software engineer.
- Working in a team of 20 to develop an online gaming platform.
- Improving to the C++/Win32/WTL Windows based desktop client.
- Spearheaded port to MacOS X using Cocoa/ObjC when necessary.
- Developed NSIS based installer for Windows, and custom installers for Mac OS X.
- Created a custom distributed build system supporting CMake (Visual Studio or XCode) and Adobe Flash based projects.
Jan 2007 - Jan 2009, Thomson Reuters, Paris, France
Contractor for two years.
- Worked in a large, multi-cultural, and geographically distributed team.
- Worked on Reuters Trader and 3000 Xtra (now Eikon), financial software that provides access to real time and historical market data.
- Maintained Reuters Trader installation and update system. Added support for localization.
- Involved in the development of the Reuters Desktop Management Console.
- Used C/C++, COM, ATL, Win32 and some of Reuters realtime and timeseries APIs.
Nov 2005 - Dec 2006, Limess, Düsseldorf, Germany
Junior research and development engineer.
- Worked on a portable device capable of digitalizing 3D surfaces by stereo image correlation.
- Custom Linux Gentoo setup with automated installation.
- Implemented most of the touch based UI using Qt and OpenGL, including visualization filters.
- Hardware integration (touchscreen, camera and flash). Sorted some issues with drivers.
May 2005 - Oct 2005, Correlated Solutions, SC, USA
Final year internship in a company specialized in 3D acquisition software by digital image correlation. I later moved to Germany to continue to work on the same project with their European partners.
English: Fluent. Used professionally since 2005. Living in the UK since 2009.
French: Native Speaker.
German: Mostly forgotten.
2002 - 2005 Master in Software EngineeringPolytech’ Nice college, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France.
2000 - 2002 Classes Préparatoires MPSI/MPSpecial classes to prepare competitive exams to join French engineering colleges.
Lycée Bellevue, Toulouse, France.
2000 Baccalauréat with honorsLycée Lapérouse, Albi, France.